RSA Course: Responsible Service of Alcohol (for WA, SA and NT)
- Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Redo the test at no extra cost until you pass
- Print certificate after assessment confirmed
- Free phone and email support
This online training course can teach you how to ..
- Prepare and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assist alcohol affected customers and anticipate alcohol related problems
- Identify customers to whom service should be refused
- Apply the requirements of RSA legislation to beverage service situations.
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance on the business and individual staff members.
- Apply responsible service of alcohol and harm minimisation to beverage service situations.
Nationally accredited online RSA certificate
An RSA Certificate is required by anyone who might serve alcoholic beverages.
The unit of competency SITHFAB009A - Provide responsible service of alcohol - is a nationally accredited unit of competency and is part of the Hospitality Training Package SIT07 under the requirements of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
This course is recommended for people in Western Australia and Northern Territory, and may be used towards accreditation in South Australia.
Western Australia and Northern Territory
This online RSA course is accepted as the minimum requirement for having completed Responsible Service of Alcohol training in Western Australia and Northern Territory.
Our online RSA course is now accepted in South Australia. Only Licensees and Approved Managers need to do an RSA Course as part of the accreditation process of becoming an Approved Person.
Interstate Online RSA courses are not accepted in Victoria.
If you work in the Queensland hospitality industry, you are required to do the QLD OLGR Approved RSA Course.
New South Wales
If you work in the New South Wales industry, you are required to do the NSW OLGR Approved RSA Course.
Online RSA courses are not currently accepted in Tasmania.
Australian Capital Territory
This online RSA course will only be valid in the A.C.T. until 1st December 2011, after which you will be required to complete an A.C.T. approved RSA course.