QLD RSA Course: Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Redo the test at no extra cost until you pass
- Print certificate after assessment confirmed
- Free phone and email support
This online RSA training course can teach you how to ..
- Prepare and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assist alcohol affected customers and anticipate alcohol related problems
- Identify customers to whom service should be refused
- Apply the requirements of RSA QLD legislation to beverage service situations.
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance on the business and individual staff members.
- Apply responsible service of alcohol and harm minimisation to beverage service situations.
Queensland OLGR approved online RSA certificate course
A QLD RSA Certificate is compulsory for anyone working behind a bar, at a restaurant, at a cafe, or even as a flight attendant, who might serve alcoholic beverages throughout Queensland.
The information provided in the RSA online course will help you understand the role of your employers in complying with the legislation and your role and responsibilities when serving drinks containing alcohol to patrons.
This on line RSA training program was developed under the direction of the Queensland Office of Liquor Gaming and Regulation and meets all their requirements in relation to training in the provision of responsible service of alcohol while still meeting the requirements for national accreditation.
It is applicable to participants in Queensland, Western Australia, and Northern Territory, and may be used towards accreditation in South Australia. People from other states need to undertake training approved by the relevant regulatory body. For more information click here.
etrainu was the first Registered Training Organisation to offer online RSA QLD courses, developed in partnership with the Queensland Office of Liquor Gaming and Regulation (OLGR).
What is RSA? The unit of competency SITHFAB009A - Provide responsible service of alcohol - is a nationally accredited unit of competency and is part of the Hospitality Training Package SIT07 under the requirements of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
Hospitality workers who may serve alcoholic beverages include ..