Online Training For Business
etrainu has a sophisticated Learning Management System (LMS), developed in-house and refined over the years, allowing us to confidently supply any business or industry with a need for training and inducting staff in a simple, cost effective, and time saving manner.
- Our LMS is used to offer online training courses to people seeking government accredited certification in industries like hospitality, retail, and construction. We pioneered the delivery of accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol training online.
- Some of Australia's large corporations use our LMS to deliver training to many thousands of their employees. Our clients include Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne, Domayne, IPA and The Coffee Club.
- Other Registered Training Organisations use our LMS to offer their own online courses through their own websites.
- Training courses can be delivered online or face to face. Assessments can be automated, assessed by your assessors, or assessed by our own skilled team of assessors.
- Online training is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn at your own pace, and at a time which suits you.
- Our in-house help-desk support team are available via phone or email to help clients and users who have any difficulties with etrainu training or systems.
Custom training courses
- We employ a team of writers, designers, and developers to custom build training courses to suit your budget and business needs.
- Training courses can be composed of text, images, photos, diagrams, flash animations, audio, video, links, etc. We specialize in animated training courses.
- Assessments and activities can be used throughout the course to reinforce understanding and retention of information.
- Courses can be bundled together into training plans, requiring participants to complete a number of courses before gaining certification.
- Courses can be individually crafted or built using templates for volume production.
Range of assessment methods
- Participants can be tested using multiple-choice, multi-choice, short answer, essay answer, or more interactive options like drop and drag, matching, or selection.
- A range of assessment methods are available, from automatic pass percentages, to having an assessor rate the participant's level of understanding.
- Participants can be optionally locked out of a course if they have too many incorrect answers and may require assistance.
Assessor and administrator pages
- Assessors can log in and review each stage of a participant's assessment through to certification.
- Administrators can be assigned different levels of access depending on their level in your organizational hierarchy.
- They can log in to assign and manage assessors, view participant profiles, follow participant progress, view reports and records, etc.
- Administrative information, including notes, emails, documents, and observation checklists, can be accumulated alongside each participant profile.
Customised look and feel
- Participant, assessor, and administrative pages can be customized with your organization's logo, colours, branding elements, etc.
- Certificates are customized for your organisation. Online participants can print their certificates from emailed PDF files.
- As participants accumulate a training history through etrainu, their training records can be made available to other training providers using our system.
- As people go through their careers and move from one company to another, our system allows them to build and maintain training partnerships.